Prices are tax included
Slouchy Beanie-Hat Pattern/ Easy-to-Make
KARNIVAL TA' MALTA 2019 / Malta Carnival 2019
How to sew Tulip-Wrap Pants.
Once again about the A-line Skirt
Alteration as a Second Life Chance
Digital sewing PDF-pattern for making Slouchy Beanie-Hat - as easy as...
Arm Warmers Pattern - Easy-to-Make and comfortable - the perfect...
Harem-style Easy-to-Make Pants Pattern.Easy-to-make and comfortable...
Digital sewing PDF-pattern for making Slick Beanie-Hat - as easy as...
Digital sewing PDF-pattern for making a Harem-style Sleeveless Bodysuit...
Digital sewing PDF-pattern for making HAREM-STYLE OVER-NAPPIES SHORTS...
Published : 28/02/2019 22:17:36 Categories : MC2-Patterns
Sometimes the simplest patterns are able to put us in a blind alley. These Tulip Pants are of this kind, actually.
If you would follow the steps below, you will be ready to go in an hour or two.
1. Cut the garment out and serge (overlock) the outer edges of two the two big pieces if needed.
They are actually the trouser-legs.
2. Sew trouser-legs together face-to-face at the crotch (see the "deep"?).
3. Turn the garment right-side-out.
4. Form the pants by overlapping the pieces at the front. Pin them at waistline.
5. Make the waistband* and sew it on.
*The elastic-tape could be pulled through at the end or when you are making the waistband.*You might like using a nice elastic-tape as a waistband instead of sewing it of fabric.
Well... You are good to go! ))