VINEGAR TO SET FABRIC DYE
TACTILE DETERMINATION OF FABRIC COMPOSITION
COMPARISON OF COTTON AND VISCOSE
WHAT IS COTTON?
General recommendations for viscose fabric care
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Slouchy Beanie Hat (as easy as 1-2-3)).
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing Easy-to-Make Arm Warmers - the perfect...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Loose-Fit Drawstring Tank/ Top/ Vest -...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a NO-lining Bomber-style Long Jacket. It...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a NO-lining Bomber-style Coat. It has...
Digital sewing PDF-pattern for making HAREM_STYLE PANTS for kids.This is...
Published : 28/02/2019 22:17:36 Categories : MC2-Patterns
Sometimes the simplest patterns are able to put us in a blind alley. These Tulip Pants are of this kind, actually.
If you would follow the steps below, you will be ready to go in an hour or two.
1. Cut the garment out and serge (overlock) the outer edges of two the two big pieces if needed.
They are actually the trouser-legs.
2. Sew trouser-legs together face-to-face at the crotch (see the "deep"?).
3. Turn the garment right-side-out.
4. Form the pants by overlapping the pieces at the front. Pin them at waistline.
5. Make the waistband* and sew it on.
*The elastic-tape could be pulled through at the end or when you are making the waistband.*You might like using a nice elastic-tape as a waistband instead of sewing it of fabric.
Well... You are good to go! ))