Futuristic and Innovative Fabrics
What does it mean SUSTAINABLE fabric?
What are BASIC SEWING PATTERNS (Pattern Blocks/Slopers)
7 simple steps to being more sustainable in New Year
How to Print a Layered PDF Sewing Pattern at Home
What are LAYERED PDF-PATTERNS
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Slouchy Beanie Hat (as easy as 1-2-3)).
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing Easy-to-Make Arm Warmers - the perfect...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing Easy-to-Make Mittens - the perfect...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Cross-back Pinafore Apron with...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing an A-line Sundress with Open Shoulders...
Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Cropped Leggings or Shorts with Yoke...
Published : 28/02/2019 22:17:36 Categories : MC2-Patterns
Sometimes the simplest patterns are able to put us in a blind alley. These Tulip Pants are of this kind, actually.
If you would follow the steps below, you will be ready to go in an hour or two.
1. Cut the garment out and serge (overlock) the outer edges of the two big pieces if needed.
They are actually the trouser-legs.
2. Sew trouser-legs together face-to-face at the crotch (see the "deep"?).
3. Turn the garment right-side-out.
4. Form the pants by overlapping the pieces at the front. Pin them at waistline.
5. Make the waistband* and sew it on.
*The elastic-tape could be pulled through at the end or when you are making the waistband.*You might like using a nice elastic-tape as a waistband instead of sewing it of fabric.
Well... You are good to go! ))